[UA-EAI] Self-certification guide item: transcribing foreign-script email addreses

Asmus Freytag asmusf at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 17 03:07:39 UTC 2021

It would be bad to "replace" the original script. However, I wouldn't
mind seeing a transliteration added to the friendly name.

If "from" addresses are really as irrelevant, why do we display them?

So, yes, displaying something that allows a user to classify mail the
same way they can with native script ones would be a helpful feature.

A./