[UA-EAI] Phase 3 of EAI Testing

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Fri Jul 2 12:38:45 UTC 2021

Dear All,

Following Phase 2 testing of EAI tools and services published in UASG030<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/documents/UASG030-en-digital.pdf__;!!PtGJab4!oaQ2lz1WCHJwuboJz24RJ4MEFtOA8XyCkTMgDJMMHZMJg41qVUIWOYYpwMZx7nLqaMUXIPiI$>, we have now completed the remaining testing.  In addition we have also done some pilot testing of some spam filters to develop the testing process for them.

The results are encouraging with more tools now supporting EAI at level 2 (i.e. completely).  Also two of the spam filters tested also support EAI at level 2.

The results of the testing are now cumulatively documented in the draft report<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/docs.google.com/document/d/1AwbgIaMyf4ktFArIWTx2nXx7aWL8Rq79jtGrPBoSqR0/edit__;!!PtGJab4!oaQ2lz1WCHJwuboJz24RJ4MEFtOA8XyCkTMgDJMMHZMJg41qVUIWOYYpwMZx7nLqaHzc7hP1$> for your review and feedback.  Please share any input by 12 July. You can add your comments and suggestions directly in the document.

We will finalize and publish this report after incorporating the feedback.

Regards,
Sarmad