[UA-EAI] [Ext] Re: Phase 3 of EAI Testing

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Fri Jul 2 13:21:26 UTC 2021

Hello S Maniam,

The current testing is limited to the languages and scripts indicated.

We are expanding testing domain name and email set and the latest version is now available at UASG004<https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/documents/UASG004-en-digital.pdf>.

Regards,
Sarmad

From: S Maniam <smaniam53 at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, July 2, 2021 at 6:01 PM
To: Sarmad Hussain <sarmad.hussain at icann.org>, "ua-eai at icann.org" <ua-eai at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [UA-EAI] Phase 3 of EAI Testing

Greetings,

I refer to the report
It says
Xgenplus provided EAI test addresses in Hindi.

Any other indic languages test done
I would like to test Tamil language.

Is there any domain

லஸ்ஸி.இந்திய is a registered domain.

Or can I use கணித்தமிழ். இந்தியா.

For testing.

Thanks & Regards

On Fri, 2 Jul 2021, 20:38 Sarmad Hussain via UA-EAI, <ua-eai at icann.org<mailto:ua-eai at icann.org>> wrote:
Dear All,

Following Phase 2 testing of EAI tools and services published in UASG030<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/documents/UASG030-en-digital.pdf__;!!PtGJab4!oaQ2lz1WCHJwuboJz24RJ4MEFtOA8XyCkTMgDJMMHZMJg41qVUIWOYYpwMZx7nLqaMUXIPiI$>, we have now completed the remaining testing.  In addition we have also done some pilot testing of some spam filters to develop the testing process for them.

The results are encouraging with more tools now supporting EAI at level 2 (i.e. completely).  Also two of the spam filters tested also support EAI at level 2.

The results of the testing are now cumulatively documented in the draft report<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/docs.google.com/document/d/1AwbgIaMyf4ktFArIWTx2nXx7aWL8Rq79jtGrPBoSqR0/edit__;!!PtGJab4!oaQ2lz1WCHJwuboJz24RJ4MEFtOA8XyCkTMgDJMMHZMJg41qVUIWOYYpwMZx7nLqaHzc7hP1$> for your review and feedback.  Please share any input by 12 July. You can add your comments and suggestions directly in the document.

We will finalize and publish this report after incorporating the feedback.

Regards,
Sarmad