[UA-EAI] [Ext] EAI issues on UASG website

Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila agalila at mcit.gov.eg
Sat Jun 12 09:37:47 UTC 2021

Same here it is working well for Arabic !!
May Natin added an email with spaces or copy and paste.

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Jun 2021, at 11:35 AM, Sarmad Hussain via UA-EAI <ua-eai at icann.org> wrote:

Dear Nitin,

I just tested the widget using a Devanagari email address and it is working – please see the screen-shot below.  Please advise if you are seeing a different error.

<image001.png>

Please note that there is a different issue reported recently by John Levine and we are in the process of fixing it.

Regards,
Sarmad