[UA-EAI] Meeting this week?

Chiang Soom Chiangsoom at protonmail.ch
Mon Jun 21 08:06:53 UTC 2021

Hi Mark

This change should be based on working group members various time zones, equally opportunity should be given to all WG members from all time zones to actively take part and contribute in meetings.

If you think and appreciate that hand full of 4-5 individuals are as it were required to contribute and go to, at that point I don’t think it is any more a community driven WG but sorry its a dummies of few modest bunch peoples.

Chiang