[UA-EAI] UA Sessions at Prep Week and ICANN70 Virtual Community Forum

Maria Kolesnikova masha at cctld.ru
Fri Mar 5 17:45:49 UTC 2021

Dear EAI WG Members,

I’m excited to see you all at the two Universal Acceptance (UA) sessions
that will be held during ICANN70 Prep Week and ICANN70 Virtual Community
Forum.

Important reminder – in order to attend either session and view the full
schedule, you will need to register for ICANN70 here
<https://events.icann.org/icann70/registration> .

Zoom participation links will be published 24 hours before each session.

ICANN70 Prep Week

*	Community Update on Universal Acceptance Readiness | 11 March, 09:00
EST / 14:00 UTC

*	ICANN is now providing interpretation within the Zoom application.
Languages available: English, Français, Español, 中文, العربية, Русский.

ICANN70 Virtual Community Forum

*	Remediating Universal Acceptance Issues | 25 March, 09:00 EST /
14:00 UTC

While attending the UASG and any other sessions at ICANN70, you are more
than welcome to use a UA Zoom background image (attached).

I hope you will find it of some fun and it helps you to feel our team
spirit.

It is also encouraged to share images of your ICANN70 experience on social
media by tagging @UASGTech on Twitter (or Facebook/LinkedIn) and using the
#ICANN70 and #Internet4All hashtags.

All relevant posts will be retweeted and liked by the @UASGTech
<https://uasg.tech/>  handle.

If you have any questions about attending the sessions or anything else,
please reach out.

With warm wishes,

Maria Kolesnikova

Chair, UASG Communications Working Group

Follow UASG

Twitter <https://twitter.com/UASGTech>  | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/uasgtech>  | Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsZQcTPv4Q2TRdx4w7V1ouw>  | Linkedin