[UA-EAI] EAI WG Meetings - 26 April Tuesday at 1430 UTC

Michael Bauland Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
Tue Apr 26 13:20:18 UTC 2022

Dear Saša,

On 26.04.2022 15:14, Saša Kovačević via UA-EAI wrote:
> Dear colleagues,
>
> Last Tuesday night, I became father again, so I apologize, but
> unfortunately I will not be able to attend today's meeting, nor the
> meetings in the next 2-3 weeks. I wish you successful work and best regards.

I'm happy to hear this. Congratulations to you and the child's mother.
Take your time and enjoy the next weeks (as far as possible ;-) ).

Cheers,

Michael

      |       |
      | knipp |            Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
       -------                    Technologiepark
                                  Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                  44227 Dortmund
                                  Germany

      Dipl.-Informatiker          Fon:    +49 231 9703-0
                                  Fax:    +49 231 9703-200
      Dr. Michael Bauland         SIP:    Michael.Bauland at knipp.de
      Software Development        E-mail: Michael.Bauland at knipp.de

                                  Register Court: