[UA-EAI] UA EAI Meeting Notes 02 August 2022

harsha wijayawardhana wijayawardhana at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 08:25:48 UTC 2022

Dear Mark, Jim, and Seda,
As agreed at the meeting on the 2nd of August, I went through the RFC 6532
and checked whether header fields inherit the text encoding (UTF-8) from an
Operating System of a device. Having tested with multiple devices with
different OSs, It looks that header fields inherit from the Operating
System for Sinhala.
RFC 6532 and other relevant RFCs state as either System or Systems where
encoding is inherited. Therefore, IETF should clarify the above with more
elaboration.
Thanks and regards
Harsha Wijayawardhana