[UA-EAI] UA EAI Meeting Notes and recording - 18 Jan 2022

Seda Akbulut seda.akbulut at icann.org
Fri Jan 21 20:42:19 UTC 2022

Dear EAI WG members,

In our last meeting our contractor provided a brief update on the progress of work on “EAI Technical Education and Awareness to developers community via Q&A Websites<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OtkRCu2F5bXQyc-8nugU97L0cWPcrb04/edit#gid=932437807>”.

You may watch the video recordings about this on ICANN wiki page<https://community.icann.org/display/TUA/UA-EAI+WG>. Please kindly provide your suggestions and comments inside the document from the above link.

Enclosed also please find the meeting notes for the recent updates and action items.

The next meeting is on Tuesday 25 Jan at 1530 UTC. Looking forward to meeting you.

Best regards,
Seda Akbulut