[UA-EAI] UASG EAI Working Group Chair and Vice Chairs

Saša Kovačević sasa.kovacevic at ite.gov.rs
Thu Aug 10 08:07:27 UTC 2023

I would like to congratulate to dear and distinguished colleagues Mark, Abdalmonem and Nitin on their election as President and Vice President of the UASG EAI Working Group.

Since I have been involved in this group since its very beginning, I would like to thank them for extraordinary work, effort and commitment. The right people on the right place.

Kind regards,
Saša Kovačević