[UA-EAI] Reminder: UA EAI WG Meeting, Tuesday UTC 1500

Abdalmonem Galila atharwat at tra.gov.eg
Tue Dec 5 15:43:40 UTC 2023

I am sorry I could not as this time is so late for me after along working day.
Have a nice days.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 5, 2023, at 5:09 PM, Yin May Oo via UA-EAI <ua-eai at icann.org> wrote:

Hello all,
The EAI WG meeting is starting now.

Thanks & regards,
Yin May

From: Yin May Oo <yinmay.oo at icann.org>
Date: Monday, 4 December 2023 at 11:00 PM
Subject: Reminder: [UA-EAI] UA EAI WG Meeting, Tuesday UTC 1500

Dear members of UA-EAI Working Group,

This is 24-hour reminder for the WG meeting on Tuesday.
As planned, the upcoming meeting will be on 05 December 2023, Tuesday UTC 1500.

Please note the new Meeting ID and password, thank you!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://icann.zoom.us/j/99668080506?pwd=NnlBb3BSM0U2eGlJUGVzRFpZRHNWdz09
Meeting ID: 996 6808 0506
Passcode: u at eaiTUE15

Kind regards,
Yin May

Note: Please be reminded that this is a working group meeting and all participants are individuals.
While joining the zoom meeting, you need to join with your first name and last name as we do not allow any unknown participants.
Thank you for your understanding.