[UA-EAI] DeLaHunt action items on the self-certification guide

Jim DeLaHunt list+uasg at jdlh.com
Tue Feb 21 07:47:45 UTC 2023

UA-EAI WG colleagues:

I just did a couple of hours of work on the EAI Readiness
Self-Certification Guide. Some I did in Suggesting mode, which gives us
a lot of new items to review and approve in our meeting. Some I did in
editing mode, because they were purely editorial and we had already
agreed that they were needed.

For review and approval:

  * Added new tests MTA.14 through MTA.17, parallel to MSA.18 through
    MSA.21.  However, I am not sure that the MTA tests are correct. See
    comments.
  * All sections which have tables of tests now also have a number in
    their section title.
  * Some entries added to References section, either new or moved in
    from Glossary section.
  * Some text which said, "TBD" or "TODO" is now highlighted as a
    comment needing review.
  * I made some minor improvements to the wording in places.
  * I left some text formatting as comments so that you would see what I
    did.

Editorial changes not needing review:

  * I corrected the numbering throughout. All sections should now have
    consecutive, contiguous numbers — from 1 to N.
  * The MDA table is broken into three sections, MDA, MDA-I, and MDA-P.
    The last two are for IMAP support and POP support respectively.
  * References section is collated properly.
  * Glossary section is collated properly.

I look forward to speaking with all of you in a few hours.

Best regards,
      —Jim DeLaHunt

--
.   --Jim DeLaHunt,jdlh at jdlh.com      http://blog.jdlh.com/  (http://jdlh.com/)