[UA-EAI] [EXTERNAL] Re : ICANN76 EAI slide deck review

Nitin Walia nitin at xgenplus.com
Thu Feb 23 08:27:59 UTC 2023

Thanks mark..

Seda i hope u will now take care for changes suggested by Mark in your final version

Warm Regards
Nitin Walia | Director
Data Xgen Technologies (P) Limited
Tel: +91-141-2554970
Fax: +91-141-2554972
LinkedIn  Twitter
nitin at xgenplus.com | नितिन@एक्सजेनप्लस.भारत | https://xgenplus.com
VC: https://bridge01.videomeet.in - room: nitin pwd: 10000
भाषाकीआजादी - Bridging the Digital Divide, Getting Next billion online