[UA-EAI] UA EAI WG meeting-20 June Tuesday at 14:00 UTC

Seda Akbulut seda.akbulut at icann.org
Tue Jun 20 14:02:20 UTC 2023

UA EAI WG meeting
20 June Tuesday at 14:00 UTC

Join Zoom Meeting
https://icann.zoom.us/j/99892952715?pwd=ZHYrVlBGVk9GWFRKMlU2NmRDTGV0Zz09

Meeting ID: 998 9295 2715
Passcode: 6fqLzRzLT^

Meeting ID: 998 9295 2715
Passcode: 7757223200

Find your local number: https://icann.zoom.us/u/aNxLEcFE8
------

Meeting Agenda:

  1.  Welcome and roll call

  2.  Discuss which action items are done internally and which are to be done outsourced?
Actions to complete the self-certification guide

  1.  Scoring spreadsheet and the instructions on how to use it
  2.  Landing page to explain the EAI self certification program
  3.  Be clear about the value, benefits vs the cost
  4.  Description of the silver,gold, platinum
  5.  Add the products which have tested till now on this page, that will motivate others to run test and get their product name on this page
  6.  Clean up the guide
  7.  Settle on the badges (scoring labels)

  3. Creating a UASG policy for promoting certification results

  *   How do we expect that vendors will promote their certification results on their own website and materials?
  *   What is UASG's "roster of EAI ready software"? Where is it? Who makes changes to it?
  *   How will UASG decide whether or not to add self-certified products to our roster if vendors request it? Who decides? How do we route the request?
  *   What do we do about users who perform certification of products which they do not make? (Some of our ICANN76 testers might be in this situation.)