[UA-EAI] Clean-up draft of EAI Readiness Self-Certification Guide, pre ICANN76 fork

Jim DeLaHunt list+uasg at jdlh.com
Tue Mar 7 07:05:15 UTC 2023

EAI WG Colleagues:

I have spent a little time going through the EAI Readiness
Self-Certification Guide
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PopXtNog8nJzdpYQcl1JMyIH2gNYJ4_r/edit#>.
I would like to take advantage of any time we can devote in the March
8th WG meeting to cleaning up comments in the document.

Then I will "fork" the document. I will make a copy of the document. I
will resolve all the comments. I will put in placeholder text in places
where we have gaping holes. This will then be an ICANN76 copy of the
document which attendees can read and review. It is important that we
make few changes in the "forked" document which we want to keep.
Instead, propose those changes as comments to the original copy of the
document.

I expect we will continue work on the original copy of the document
after ICANN76.

I welcome comments and suggestions, in the document and on the
ua-eai at icann.org list.

Best regards,
      —Jim DeLaHunt

--
     --Jim DeLaHunt, jdlh at jdlh.com     http://blog.jdlh.com/ (http://jdlh.com/)
       multilingual websites consultant, Vancouver, Canada