[UA-EAI] Request for input for Comms WG FY24 Action Planning

Seda Akbulut seda.akbulut at icann.org
Fri May 5 13:53:39 UTC 2023

Dear Comms WG members,

UASG Leadership asked from all Working Groups to prepare their action plans by 30 May 2023. We have started talking on the action plan in our last meeting.

Please review Fiscal Year 2023 actions and share your comments on the document or in response to this email about what actions you would like Comms WG to carry forward to the next term (FY24: July 2023-June 2024), and what additional items we need to consider as a next step.

We appreciate your time and input from now. Looking forward to continuing the discussion on Monday, 15 May in the next Comms WG call.

Kind regards,
Seda