[UA-EAI] UA EAI WG Meetings - 9 May Tuesday at 14:30 UTC

Seda Akbulut seda.akbulut at icann.org
Tue May 9 12:45:27 UTC 2023

UA EAI WG recurring meetings
9 May Tuesday at 14:30 UTC

Meeting Agenda:

  1.  Welcome and roll call (5 min)
- New members will be invited to introduce themselves if they wish
  2.  FY24 EAI WG Action Planning (35 min)
  3.  Promoting certification results (15 min)

     *   How do we expect that vendors will promote their certification results on their own website and materials?
     *   What is UASG's "roster of EAI ready software"? Where is it? Who makes changes to it?
     *   How will UASG decide whether or not to add self-certified products to our roster if vendors request it? Who decides? How do we route the request?
     *   What do we do about users who perform certification of products which they do not make? (Some of our ICANN76 testers are in this situation, I believe.)

  1.  Wrap up, next meeting (5 min)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://icann.zoom.us/j/99892952715?pwd=ZHYrVlBGVk9GWFRKMlU2NmRDTGV0Zz09

Meeting ID: 998 9295 2715