[UA-EAI] ICANN78 UA sessions recording and transcripts

Henrietta Ampofo ritaampofo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 15:13:54 UTC 2023

Dear Madam Seda Akbulut,

Received with thanks.

Signed,
Henrietta Ampofo
________________________________
From: UA-EAI <ua-eai-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Seda Akbulut via UA-EAI <ua-eai at icann.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2023 10:46:15 AM
To: ua-eai at icann.org <ua-eai at icann.org>
Subject: [UA-EAI] ICANN78 UA sessions recording and transcripts

Dear all,

As a follow up on my action item from the EAI WG meeting on 14 November, I would like to share the list of ICANN78 sessions where you can find the recording and transcript. Please see the email below. We appreciate your feedback. I hope you find this information helpful.

Have a great day ahead!

Seda