[UA-EAI] UA EAI Working Group Meeting, 02 April 2024, Tuesday UTC 1400

Willie Meck Willie.Meck at vodafone.com.pg
Tue Apr 2 02:54:21 UTC 2024

Dear Yin May,

Thank you for the invitation.  1400 UTC is 12 midnight in Papua New Guinea time.  I will try my best to attend the sessions. If I miss any, I will watch the recordings.

Best Regards,

[New_VF_Icon_RGB_RED]

Willie Meck

Engineer  IT/InfoSec

Vodafone PNG Cell: (675) 81100559

Willie.Meck at vodafone.com.pg<mailto:Willie.Meck at vodafone.com.pg>

Vodafone PNG

Section 38, Lot 32, Waigani Drive, Hohola, NCD Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea

www.vodafone.com.pg<http://www.vodafone.com.pg/>

Together we can