[UA-EAI] No EAI WG meeting on 2024-02-20, correct? And forecast through 2024-03-05

Jim DeLaHunt list+uasg at jdlh.com
Tue Feb 20 04:51:47 UTC 2024

EAI WG colleagues:

My notes from our Feb 6 2024 meeting say that our meeting tomorrow, Feb
20 2024 14:00 UTC, is cancelled because it is too close to the ICANN 79
Prep Week's UA community update, which starts at 15:00 UTC.

We did not meet last week, on Feb 13. My notes from Feb 6 are not clear
whether we will try to meet on Feb 27. But they do say that the
following week's meeting, March 5, is cancelled due to the conflict with
ICANN 79 proper.

Thus our next meeting after Feb 27 should be on March 12 at 15:00 UTC.
Those of us in North America will be happy, because by then our clocks
will have switched to daylight time, and 15:00 UTC will start an hour
later in our mornings.

If I am mistaken about any of this, please let me know.

Best regards,
      —Jim DeLaHunt

--
     --Jim DeLaHunt, jdlh at jdlh.com     http://blog.jdlh.com/ (http://jdlh.com/)
       multilingual websites consultant, Vancouver, Canada