[vip] Seeking comment: Project 6: Preliminary Discussion Draft Document for User Experience Implication of active TLDs.

Dennis Chang dennis.chang at icann.org
Fri Jun 22 00:35:26 UTC 2012

Dear friends and colleagues of the IDN Variant Program,

Attached is the draft study proposal for examining the user experience implications of active variant TLDs.
Also known as the IDN Project 6.
We are sending this out in advance of the ICANN Prague session to facilitate fruitful discussions at the session.
We invite you to attend the IDN Variant Program session on Thursday, June 29.  11:00 to 12:30. (Prague time) for a brief of the IDN Variant Program followed by P6 discussion.

If you'd like to provide your feed-back via email please write to idnp6 at icann.org

Kind Regards,
Dennis Chang
Executive Program Management Consultant