[vip] Revised IDN Variant TLD Program Plan for next steps

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Sat May 5 10:43:50 UTC 2012

At 03:08 05/05/2012, Francisco Arias wrote:
>Colleagues,
>
>This is to inform you that we have posted a Revised IDN Variant TLD
>Program Plan for public comment at:
>
><http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-2-04may12-en.htm>http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-2-04may12-en.htm

Dear Francisco,
I am not sure somebody new to this issue (or even a seasoned one) can
be sure to dispose of all the pdf material related to this issue.
Could it be possible to have a table summarizing all the URL
scattered among the different pages, with their date of publication.
The target is for every of us to have the same variant of our Variant folder.
Thank you
jfc