[vip] [Blog Post] Making Progress on Internationalized Domain Names

Marc Blanchet marc.blanchet at viagenie.ca
Sun Nov 2 19:05:53 UTC 2014

agree on many comments.

Am I right thinking that this blog post was done « fast » to be live during the discussions of PP, in order to tell the ITU « this problem is well underway and you don’t need to be involved » ?  I’m saying that because maybe it is better to not be withdrawn, but instead just fixed, so that the underlying message is kept?

Regards, Marc.