[WP1] Agenda & Papers refs for WP1 Meeting #6 - 21.00-22.30 UTC on Wed 1 April

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Wed Apr 1 15:35:11 UTC 2015

Jordan, all,

I am sorry, I will not join the call tonight

Best,

Roelof

From: Jordan Carter <jordan at internetnz.net.nz<mailto:jordan at internetnz.net.nz>>
Date: woensdag 1 april 2015 07:29
To: "wp1 at icann.org<mailto:wp1 at icann.org>" <wp1 at icann.org<mailto:wp1 at icann.org>>
Subject: [WP1] Agenda & Papers refs for WP1 Meeting #6 - 21.00-22.30 UTC on Wed 1 April

Hi all

This email contains the agenda for the call and where to find relevant papers.

:: Agenda ::

I think we are likely to run out of time but the critical thing to get right is the Work Plan.

1. Agenda review.

2. Work Plan for the next sprint.

3. Community powers mechanism - do we have a preferred mechanism to propose to CCWG? (CCWG/Council, Members/Delegates, or internal SO/AC processes)

4. Stress Test 18 paper (GAC advice and when the Board needs to try and reconcile with it) from Steve, who unfortunately cannot be on the call, but which is well set out

5. Individual Board Member Recall - given the legal advice we have seen, do we need to put this back on the table as a WS1 power?

6. AOC reviews update - can anyone on the call present these?

7. Next Calls - make sure we are clear about when our next call/s are.

8. Any Other Business

:: Papers ::

You can find papers as follows: and our wiki page is https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/WP1+Draft+Documents

Item 2 - Work Plan - I will email this around in 3-4 hrs, probably right on the "twelve hours before" deadline

Item 3 - no paper (all the mechanisms papers are on the Wiki and the comparative table is at https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/52888421/WP1-Mechanisms-Comparison-Table-v1.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1426855932000&api=v2)

Item 4 - Stress Test 18 - circulated by Steve DelBianco at 0230 UTC today (1 Apr) with the subject line "Document for WP1 and WP2: Stress test 18 and proposed bylaws change regarding GAC advice"

Item 5 - Board Member recall - no paper as yet

Item 6 - AOC reviews update - circulated by Steve DelBianco at 17:09 UTC on 29 March with the subject line "Revised draft for bringing AoC Reviews into ICANN Bylaws"

Item 7 - this will relate to the Work Plan to be circulated.

Thanks all, speak soon,

Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
InternetNZ

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz<mailto:jordan at internetnz.net.nz>
Skype: jordancarter

A better world through a better Internet