[WP1] First Draft: WP1 content for Comment report on community powers & AOC

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Mon Apr 6 23:48:47 UTC 2015

Dear WP1 colleagues,

Attached in PDF and .docx the first draft of the content we have prepared
over the weekend to put in the Public Comment report.

It covers community powers and AOC incorporation.

Of course this is not yet perfect - we've done what we can in the very
tight timeframe to get first draft material together. Thanks to those
drafting team members who were able to set some time aside and add comments
and thoughts to the draft. Not everybody had the chance to due to some
document access issues, so I am sure our next iteration will be even better.

This will be the main subject of our WP1 call on 8 April.

*I would welcome and encourage comment or discussion on the list before the
meeting, as well as at the meeting.* We won't prepare an updated version of
this until after the WP1 call Wednesday, which will take the discussion on
the call into account.

I will send this to the co-chairs and asking Leon to advance discussion /
consideration with the lawyers.

*Staff - *please add this on the Wiki in the appropriate place.

cheers,
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *