[WP1] Draft Agenda for Call #7 WP1: 21h UTC on Wed 8 April

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Wed Apr 8 18:06:12 UTC 2015

I think we need to hear from the legal advisors about their recommendations before we ask them to focus on any particular model(s).  They will be presenting to us next week with their recommendations for our way forward - which models / mechanisms to focus on and which to take off the table.  So we need to hear that presentation before we ask them to focus on any of the models.  We are hearing interesting new suggestion about tweeking a designator model combined with contracts that may be worth exploring.

Can you confirm that the veto mechanism still part of this discussion in WP1?

Thanks,
Robin