[WP1] Draft Agenda for Call #7 WP1: 21h UTC on Wed 8 April

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Wed Apr 8 20:37:03 UTC 2015

Dear Kavouss,

The material you are asking about is available as follows - see in line
below:

On 9 April 2015 at 06:27, Kavouss Arasteh <kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Jordan
> Pls kindly advise to include me in dial up process
> Kavouss
> Moreover, I see that once more new terminalogy is used
> We had
> *- The permanent CCWG model*
> *- The Community Council model,*

These two mechanism models were on the agenda in Istanbul. There hasn't
been further development since. Please see templates WP1-A and WP1-B in the
"Mechanisms" table on the Wiki:

https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/WP1+Draft+Documents

> *-The superboard model *
> *Is Permanant CCWG and Community Council the same group with different
> terminology or they are different group ,different model and different
> structure ?*

They are nearly the same, but please see the templates.

Alternatively have a look at the summary table:
WP1-Mechanisms-Comparison-Table-v1.pdf
<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/52888421/WP1-Mechanisms-Comparison-Table-v1.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1426855932000&api=v2>

> *What is Super Board Model?It is super Board omparedf to what Board ?
> ICANN bOARD OR WHAT '*

Please read the Adler advice I circulated yesterday, it sets out this model.

best
Jordan

jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *