[WP1] Proposed Agenda + some papers: WP1 call #9 Mon 13 April @ 20h UTC

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 02:11:24 UTC 2015

One thought on scheduling: the first hour of our call overlaps with the
second hour of the CWG-IANA call on Monday.  If we are only going to have a
one hour call, perhaps we can use the second hour of our time slot rather
than the first.  That way, those of us who are masochistic enough to
participate in both Working Groups can do so without a direct time conflict.

Just a thought.

Greg