[WP1] Our updated work programme this week (WP1 calls #10 and #11).

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Mon Apr 13 22:25:57 UTC 2015

Hi all

To reiterate our updated work plan:

We have scheduled two more calls that follow the CCWG call on 14 Apr at
12-14hUTC. They are as follows:

15 April - WP1 call #10 (21-23h UTC)

16 April - WP1 call #11 (19-21h UTC) - cannot be confirmed until the CCWG
confirms it is cancelling its call in this window, but that should happen
in about 16hrs from now)

The purpose of these calls will be to work through our public comment
content. You have all seen this content before and so it is a case of
tweaks and adjustments and improvements, aside from what will be a new
section on the "mechanism" - arising out of the Tuesday CCWG call.

In aid of that, I have allocated time to get ready the next draft of our
content and it will be with you at least 12hrs before the 15 April call.

We will have time to work through it at a reasonable pace.

We will get as far as we can on the Wednesday call, and then continue on
the Thursday call. The only updates between calls to the paper would be
tracked changes of agreed updates and changes on the first call, which
would be circulated for info and reference.

Once the Thursday call is finished, I'll update the set of content and
circulate it for review on the list. Small minor amendments will be
possible at that point.

2359 on Friday, I'll send our content contribution to the full CCWG.

I have read the legal material several times, and aside from the big gap of
what mechanism can deliver it, and the adjustment we have required on
today's call about the narrative regarding budgets, there aren't in my
opinion any material things raised that change our course.

As such, I do not see benefit to us in having a specific call on legal
advice. But I will send a separate email asking for people to raise issues.

Please let me know any issues with this approach.

cheers
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *