[WP1] V3 of First Public Comment Document input -- for WP1 call #10

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Wed Apr 15 10:30:39 UTC 2015

Hi all

Please find attached the following documents:

- v3 of our public comment content, in PDF and .docx
- a redline tracked changes compared with V2, in PDF and .docx

*ICANN staff *- please put these docs on the Wiki asap, and circulate the
links.

*Please note - I have used Word to do this, and the document is not based
on the Google document. Any comments on that document have, unfortunately,
not been taken into account. Please advise ASAP if there are comments for
me to take into account there.*

thanks,
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *