[WP1] Comments and questions please on legal docs

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Wed Apr 15 19:30:45 UTC 2015

sorry, I misread Roelof's mail (late at night) - the single-member model
hasn't been discussed. An equality of power between the members is what has
been discussed, and multiple not single members. Designators, as I did say,
is also firmly on the table.

bests
Jordan

jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *