[WP1] Comments doc from Mtg #10; Agenda for Mtg #11 on 16 Apr

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Thu Apr 16 13:26:25 UTC 2015

Dear Jordan, Dear WP1,
Wiki links are as follows:
DOC - https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/52888421/2015-04-16-CCWG-ACCT-WP1-firstcommentreport-content-v3-1.docx?version=1&modificationDate=1429190588672&api=v2
PDF - https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/52888421/2015-04-16-CCWG-ACCT-WP1-firstcommentreport-content-v3-1.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1429190604811&api=v2
Best regards
Alice

From: Jordan Carter <jordan at internetnz.net.nz<mailto:jordan at internetnz.net.nz>>
Date: Thursday, April 16, 2015 3:19 AM
To: "wp1 at icann.org<mailto:wp1 at icann.org>" <wp1 at icann.org<mailto:wp1 at icann.org>>
Subject: [WP1] Comments doc from Mtg #10; Agenda for Mtg #11 on 16 Apr

Dear all

Thank you for your participation in our tenth WP1 meeting today.

Attached please find a tracked changes document that notes some comments and questions for consideration arising from the call.

Our Agenda for our call on 16 April at 1900-2100UTC is as follows:

1. Content for First Public Comment Report
- continue working through the document, picking up where we left off
- review and agree any final changes
- agree any final drafting changes for the rapporteur to make

The reference is the same document as today, or, you can refer to the attached.

(Staff - you could please put the attached on the Wiki and circulate the links...)

2. Next Steps from now to Friday Deadline
- I will be circulating our content to the full CCWG list on or around 2359 on Friday 17 April, UTC
- We will clarify what happens between this call and the Friday deadline in this agenda item
- Time-frames for review of the comment report, how I will deal with those, etc - all up for discussion

3. Any Other Business

Thanks everyone, we are almost there!

best
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
InternetNZ

04 495 2118<tel:04%20495%202118> (office) | +64 21 442 649<tel:%2B64%2021%20442%20649> (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz<mailto:jordan at internetnz.net.nz>
Skype: jordancarter

A better world through a better Internet