[WP1] Content Draft with Comments and Tracked Changes - next (Final) draft out 0300 Friday UTC

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Fri Apr 17 19:47:49 UTC 2015

Thanks, Jordan.

Can you note in p.2 in the comments regarding the relative weight in these decisions that the below is my proposal?  Thank you!

"Proposal is that SOs have double representation to ACs.  This is in keeping with the board seat distribution and also with ICANN remaining rooted in the private sector."

The rest looks good to me.  Thanks for your quick work on this.

Best,
Robin