[WP1] Fwd: Work Party 1 content for the First Public Comment Report

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Fri Apr 17 23:58:44 UTC 2015

for our list's archive

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan Carter <jordan at internetnz.net.nz>
Date: 18 April 2015 at 11:58
Subject: Work Party 1 content for the First Public Comment Report
To: Accountability Cross Community <accountability-cross-community at icann.org

Dear CCWG colleagues

Attached in .docx and .pdf forms is the output of Work Party 1 for the
comment report, on community powers mechanisms.

As far as WP1 is concerned this is now "frozen" for our work as a full CCWG
next week. There are no further WP1 meetings scheduled.

This will be, as I understand it, incorporated in the consolidated document
by the co-chairs and staff for circulation over the weekend - co-chairs,
please correct me if I have got that wrong.

In contrast with what I wrote a few hours ago, the aspects on
incorporating *AoC
commitments *in the bylaws are still in the text - the reconciliation task
with WP2 is still ongoing and so I haven't moved it.

I will circulate a tracked-changes version of this paper on the WP1 email
list so that WP1 members and anyone else can see what the changes were
between this version and the fourth draft.

bests,
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)

jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *