[WP1] Content Draft with Comments and Tracked Changes - next (Final) draft out 0300 Friday UTC

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 15:20:59 UTC 2015

Roelof,

On your first point, with my CCWG participant hat on, I agree with you.
With my "process manager" hat on, I think we need others to converge on
this point before we can put it forth as the prime option.

On the second point, I will bring this up to the Legal Sub Team and see
where this request stands.

Greg