[WP1] Volunteers please - Completing Public Comment (PC1) Responses

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Tue Aug 11 09:21:21 UTC 2015

Dear WP 1 colleagues

I'm not going to join the ccwg call this evening but I wanted to ask if
there are any volunteers who can help with the task Alice notes below.

It is about completing our replies to the individual comments made in our
first public consultation.

Many draft answers have been done but a final review and completion of
replies is needed.

IF YOU ARE ABLE TO ASSIST... And that might most easily be those who did
lead work in drafting the summaries ... Please let me know.

The timeframe for helping is in the next five days or so.

Please advise on or off list if you can help — and I'll respond tomorrow.

Thanks
Jordan