[WP1] Responding to public comments on PC1 - bylaws,

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Mon Aug 17 11:43:49 UTC 2015

Hi Kavouss,
To meet the deadline - 19 August - identified in the attached notification sent to the list and communicated on call #48, Rapporteurs have been asked to finalize their respective sections by August 18.
The public comment period on the first draft proposal closed on 12 June and it is important for the summary to be posted as soon as possible.
Thanks for your understanding.
Kind regards
Alice