[WP1] Final doc PC1 comments - community mechanism

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Tue Aug 18 14:46:34 UTC 2015

Great work on this, Jordan.    I certainly hope that public commenters will appreciate these detailed and specific replies.

From: <wp1-bounces at icann.org<mailto:wp1-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Jordan Carter
Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 4:58 AM
To: "wp1 at icann.org<mailto:wp1 at icann.org>"
Subject: [WP1] Final doc PC1 comments - community mechanism

Hi all

Attached is my last doc for you - the PC1 comments on the Community Mechanism, all ~53 pages of it.

This was the most complex set of responses to do and I would like to thank Grace for her assistance in getting this done - she helped around the time of Paris.

Please review if you are able. Comments welcome up to 23h UTC.

best,
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
InternetNZ

+64-495-2118 (office) | +64-21-442-649 (mob)
Email: jordan at internetnz.net.nz<mailto:jordan at internetnz.net.nz>
Skype: jordancarter
Web: www.internetnz.nz<http://www.internetnz.nz>

A better world through a better Internet