[Party1] Intros - Community Empowerment - two questions

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Mon Feb 2 19:37:24 UTC 2015

Hi all

Welcome to Work Party 1, focusing on community empowerment.  My name is
Jordan Carter and I was selected by the CCWG to be the rapporteur for this
group, and will do my very best to help stimulate and record a useful set
of contributions working with you all.

There are a couple of practical questions and suggestions to kick off a
convo with:

- working methods - do you prefer online only or do you think we need calls?

- should we try and organise an informal face to face gathering in
Singapore for those attending?

I am working on a document with Steve DelBianco that starts to set out the
work we need to do.

For the record, I am based in NZ on UTC+13, and so my times in replying to
mail might be a bit strange.  I've been attending ICANN regularly since the
end of 2013, and so am relatively fresh to the whole world of ICANN still.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon, esp on the two questions above.

best
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*To promote the Internet's benefits and uses, and protect its potential.*