[Party1] Intros - Community Empowerment - two questions

Adebunmi AKINBO akinbo at nira.org.ng
Mon Feb 2 20:21:44 UTC 2015

Thanks Jordan,
I would prefer more online, calls if need be.
I will be missing Singapore due to projects by DNS Africa Magazine in my
country.
However, F2F should be considered if the work schedule that i know in ICANN
Meeting permits.
I would be glad to join online.

My name is Adebunmi Adeola Cornerstone Akinbo. I attend 1 to 2 ICANN
Meetings in a year, since 2011.
I am a Director with the .ng ccTLD and the Acting COO for DNS Africa
Magazine.

I look forward to a fruitful discuss.
-Akinbo A. A. Cornerstone
www.akinbo.ng