[Party1] F2F in Singapore (was Re: Intros - Community Empowerment - two questions)

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Wed Feb 4 23:59:37 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Thanks for the comments. All who have spoken up have wanted to get
together.

We can't organise a formal session with remote participation, but we can
organise an informal gathering, and I will circulate notes of whatever is
discussed to the list.

My intention would be that this gathering (or gatherings) happen at times
when formal ICANN sessions are not scheduled, so as to minimise the
clashes.

I will propose two or three possibilities later today, and make use of a
poll on www.doodle.com to ascertain who can participate when.

best,
Jordan

jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*To promote the Internet's benefits and uses, and protect its potential.*