[Party1] First draft document - "Scope, Measures, Mechanisms"

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Thu Feb 5 00:59:10 UTC 2015

Dear WP1,

As noted elsewhere Steve started and I have edited a document that talks
about:

- the Scope of our Working Party's work - what we are working on
- the Measures - things from the inventory we might want to see the new
accountability settlement empower the community to do
- the Mechanisms - how to empower the community to do these things

This is a FIRST DRAFT document - nothing is set in stone of course and it
is to start the conversation.

It is available three ways:

- on Google Docs at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NzH0b3fy-d9XEl5aUaryocPxNc7KJF1kqSeiYkY4j1g/edit?usp=sharing
(no sign in required)
- attached as a .docx file
- attached as a PDF file

My suggestion is that we all:

- look at this document,
- add comments to it on the Google Doc or discuss it on this list,
- I can collate that discussion into a Second Draft after ICANN Singapore,
and
- we can discuss the Second Draft on our first call as a group

Feedback of all sorts is more than welcome.

My sincere thanks to Steve who did the bulk of the work on this document.

bests,
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*To promote the Internet's benefits and uses, and protect its potential.*