[Party1] Venue update - Meeting today: 3.00pm @ Moor (in convention centre)

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Sat Feb 7 08:35:43 UTC 2015

Dear all

The only subject of the meeting was to do some additions to our working
doc, which I just hit send on a minute ago.

We didn't discuss our work programme or anything like that.

I look forward to our first proper meeting, which we will try to start and
organise once the chaos of this ICANN week is out of the way.

bests,
Jordan

jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*To promote the Internet's benefits and uses, and protect its potential.*