[Party1] additional bylaws change for your Community Empowerment document

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Tue Feb 17 05:49:06 UTC 2015

Thanks Steve, this is a helpful addition I think. Will table for our WP 1
meeting (details on that coming soon).

cheers
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*To promote the Internet's benefits and uses, and protect its potential.*