[Party1] Working Party #1 Meeting Draft Agenda (21h UTC 18 Feb)

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Tue Feb 17 08:36:56 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I propose the following Draft Agenda for our meeting this week:

1. Discussion of scope and areas of work for this WP (non-triggered
mechanisms) [verbal only]

2. Discussion of draft Work Plan including working methods & proposed
meetings schedule [rapporteur to circulate proposal no more than 12h before
call]

3. Review of existing Scope, Powers, Mechanisms Document [already available]

4. Allocation of Tasks to Volunteers [think about where you can assist and
what you can commit to delivering]

5. Any Other Business

If you have other items to add please let me know off-list. If you would
like to propose a different order, please let me know off-list or discuss
it on-list.

I regret the very quick timeframes in bringing this meeting together.

Thanks for your help,

Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*To promote the Internet's benefits and uses, and protect its potential.*