[Party1] WP1 Homework

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Thu Feb 19 14:09:47 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I have spent some time on my homework; completing the accountability mechanism template for powers 1A, 1B and 1C.
I have sent the drafts to Grace, with the request to put them in our wiki and/or on Google Docs.
So they will be available for your review soon, they are not attached.

I have mixed feelings about the use of the template. It seems that they have been drafted with a mixture of „powers for the community” (among which the 16 „non triggered” ones we have been assigned) and „mechanisms” (the 5 in our document, including statutory members/delegates and supervisory board.)  in mind.

I think for the latter, we are in need of a better term. Maybe „(accountability) structure” would cover it.

Cheers,

Roelof Meijer