[Party1] Agenda Notes and Papers for CCWG-ACCT WP1 Meeting #1

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org.tn
Thu Feb 19 18:18:56 UTC 2015

Dear Jordan and all,

In the table at the end of the Work Plan and Working Methods (first working draft), some of the “powers” listed fall under the “Triggered” category such as 1A, 1B, 6C and 7A. They normally wouldn’t be the duty of this Work Party.

This reminds me the importance of the interaction with Becky and her Work Party  about the duty of each work party

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Phone:  + 216 41 649 605

Mobile: + 216 98 330 114