[Party1] Agenda Notes and Papers for CCWG-ACCT WP1 Meeting #1

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Mon Feb 23 20:47:47 UTC 2015

Hi Tijani, all:

the reason these remain under active consideration is because WP2 has not
proactively picked them up. Until we hear from Becky that her WP is working
on them, I think we are obliged to keep working on them ourselves.

best
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *