[Party1] Agenda for WP1 mtg #2 - 25 Feb @ 21.00-22.30 UTC

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Wed Feb 25 13:22:35 UTC 2015

here’s an updated doc for Matthew, Fiona, and me, where we are importing the Affirmation of Commitments Reviews into the ICANN Bylaws.  The last 2 pages of this doc show proposed bylaws language for two reviews: ATRT and SSR

Matthew Shears also has draft language regarding other commitments from AoC that should be considered for import into ICANN bylaws.

Best,
Steve