[Party1] template - removal of ICANN directors - draft 1

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Sat Feb 28 08:43:18 UTC 2015

Dear WP1 members

I've had a go at item 7a in our work listing, the mechanism of removing
ICANN directors.  Attached is my first draft of that paper for your review
and comment.

I've kept it pretty simple, with the power basically being given to
whatever mechanism we design to represent "the community".

*ICANN staff,* could you turn this into a Google doc, and post on the Wiki?

Thanks all, look forward to your thoughts.

cheers
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *